Sunday, July 31, 2005

*** Bill *** Day 4

Jack,

Is there a way that you might be able to get me a "showing" of the new system that you mention here? I am well trained to evaluate such systems and now I even have the experience to evaluate from the user perspective first hand. I may in fact be the only person in the company who can evaluate this system from both the advanced IT/System Analyst perspective and the direct first line user perspective. Another problem that I have noted with the current system is specific problem. Here are details about the problem. Don't misinterpret my comments as complaining of any sort. Again, I am trained to evaluate systems for safety and efficiency and to look for incremental improvements that will make a significant difference in cost savings. But, as with the evaluation of any operation, research is the first step. Again, I may be better qualified, with my combination of advanced education, previous experience in high-level evaluation of complex systems and current experience with this specific system, than anyone else around.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home